Monday, April 23, 2007


After becoming soaking wet searching for fossils in the Peace River we drove by an orange orchard and took photos to show we were there. The new blossoms coming on smelled so Good!!!
We were seeing large loaded trucks full of oranges on our drives. In one location we saw a parking lot full of the same type of trucks with the oranges waiting for processing. If your orange juice says anything about Arcadia, Florida we saw Your orange juice!!!

By the way if you see my Teva water shoes(see my feet in this photo...) bring them to me! I left them in the park where we last searched for fossils after I changed my shoes....I miss them....

1 comment:

AmyJo said...

Oh man! I loved your teva water shoes! Those oranges look yummy! I need some OJ now :) I hope you have fun in Florida AGAIN this week!