Sunday, August 31, 2008

Memories Of Me!

This idea is on Amy's Blog and she encouraged us to join in. Give it a try!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

LM said...

Mmmm, just one? :) I have a random memory of going to watch you play in the symphony when I was little & sitting up in the balcony (maybe). You making all of our crazy requests for Halloween costumes... staying up to help with homework & projects... the many OM teams & trips... painting cheerleading posters in the livingroom... The 4th & 5th grade band at Naples, that was fun... waiting for you after PTA meetings...always being involved as our room mom, etc... the dance studio... :)

AmyJo said...

One of my favorite memories of you involves us sitting on the couch in the living room listening to Christmas music and watching the lights twinkle on the Christmas tree. I just liked that :)