Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Lynne Marie.! She wanted to go to Macaroni Grill. (no surprise) and great choice. Love that Chocolate Cake!
We had a great time visiting and laughing. Tiffany and Justin are crazy as always. Entertainers!



Notice the new girl in the group! As of last night Tara Gibbons is Andrew's Finance. We are excited to welcome her to our family.. I think that will make the girls one ahead now in the count..I can't believe that Andrew who loves the additions of all males is the one giving the girls the lead. I don't think he considered that and I don't think it would have mattered if he had.!!





As always the kids think the birthdays are for them also. Brandon helps LM blow those burning candles out. and out and out....then yummm.Maggie Moos chocolate brownie ice cream cake....We love you Lynne Marie!

1 comment:

WALLISVILLE said...

Oh, the fun we have. Not the most attractive pictures of me- but I guess it was LM birthday:) Thanks again for dinner and fun!