Monday, November 19, 2007

Mighty Tree Hunt! As Always The Big One Did Not Get Away!

Who is that Man in the Tree? Could it be Santa?
It's Dennis!
The Harvest In The Truck
Ride em Persi!!!!
End Of The Road
Our Annual Tree Hunt was a success. Dennis and I headed out a week early to catch the good weather. It was Beautiful! Persi wanted to join in so we took her along and guess what she is a 4 wheeling fan. She ran I don't know how many miles along with the 4 wheelers until later in the evening when it seemed cold to me and I knew she had to be exhausted I had her ride with me. I think she was really enjoying it and did not make any attempt to jump down. When we returned to the truck she did not want to get in but wanted to stay out with the 4 wheelers to the very end!

1 comment:

AmyJo said...

I am laughing out loud about Persi! She is so cute up on the 4-wheeler! I miss her...and you guys too :)